aesoteric writes: The combustion of an Apple iPhone 4 after a regional flight in Australia was likely caused by a botched repair of the handset by an unauthorised repairer, according to air safety investigators in the US and Australia. A small metal screw had been misplaced in the battery bay of the handset. The screw punctured the battery casing and causing an internal short circuit, causing the iPhone to emit dense smoke.
The ideal voice for radio may be defined as showing no substance, no sex,
no owner, and a message of importance for every housewife.
-- Harry V. Wade