Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Hardware

AMD Releases FirePro V5900 and V7900 Workstation GPUs 55

primesuspect writes "Today AMD released two new workstation GPUs: The FirePro V5900 and V7900, aimed at the mid- and high-end workstation card market."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

AMD Releases FirePro V5900 and V7900 Workstation GPUs

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...