Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Hardware

Noise Control Stealth Tower 217

Ben writes: "I have just reviewed a really innovative case. Noise dampening kits have been available for some time, but I think this is the first solution where the manufacturer has done something to combat the noise coming out of the BACK of the case! With its whisper box, the Noise Control Stealth Tower finally solves this problem" Update: 06/06 21:02 GMT by T : Ben points to this mirror, too.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Noise Control Stealth Tower

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...