Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Chinese iPad Trademark Battle Hits US Court

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...