Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - New Superconductor Wires Could Give Renewable Ener (talkingpointsmemo.com)

An anonymous reader writes: Scientists in Israel have used technology created at a US-funded national research lab to created a new kind of wire that is a vastly better conductor than traditional copper wires. The research could have profound implications for renewable energy since much of the generation is in remote locations. It could help bring more electricty from renewable sources to cities.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

New Superconductor Wires Could Give Renewable Ener

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...