Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Note: You can take 10% off all Slashdot Deals with coupon code "slashdot10off." ×
Idle

Submission + - Man dies of caffeine overdose-> 3

morgan_greywolf writes: A British man died after poisoning himself with two spoonfuls of caffeine powder bought over the internet, local media reported Friday.

Michael Lee Bedford, 23, from Mansfield, central England, was at a party in April when he swallowed caffeine powder that a friend bought online for £3.29 ($5.26), Nottingham Coroner’s Court heard Thursday.

He washed the powder down with an energy drink, and around 15 minutes later began sweating and vomiting blood. He later died at King’s Mill Hospital in Nottinghamshire, central England, the Nottingham Post reported.

Link to Original Source
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Man dies of caffeine overdose

Comments Filter:

The test of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts. -- Aldo Leopold

Working...