Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Upgrades

Submission + - PCI Express 3.0 Delayed Till 2011

Professor_Quail writes: PC Magazine reports that the PCI SIG has officially delayed the release of the PCI Express 3.0 specification until the second quarter of 2010. Originally, the PCI Express 3.0 specification called for the spec itself to be released this year, with products due about a year after the spec's release, or in 2010.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

PCI Express 3.0 Delayed Till 2011

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...