Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Power Transportation

Returning Power From Electric Cars To the Grid 247

First time accepted submitter icensnow writes "NRG is patenting a means of returning electric power from charged but inactive electric cars to the grid, essentially turning parked electric cars into an energy storage system for the grid. I'm having a hard time deciding if this is genius or silly."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Returning Power From Electric Cars To the Grid

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...