Home wireless security level?Displaying poll results.
Open network: Internet should be free for all!
1751 votes / 5%
WEP encryption: Waiting to be compromised
967 votes / 2%
WPA/WPA2 encryption: Should be secure
18874 votes / 53%
WPA/WPA2 w/ hidden SSID: A bit more secure
3840 votes / 10%
Ditto, but w/ MAC whitelist: A tough tighter
3300 votes / 9%
Ditto, but DHCP disabled: Wireless fortress
1021 votes / 2%
Wired connection or powerline Ethernet only
1908 votes / 5%
Whatever my neighbors are using
3301 votes / 9%
34962 total votes.
- Preferred outcome after VW software fakery ... Posted on September 28th, 2015 | 28889 votes
- Flash is closer to dead today, and I ... Posted on September 1st, 2015 | 27526 votes
- Your online advertising policy? Posted on September 18th, 2015 | 25651 votes
- The current candidate I'd most like to see resign: Posted on September 18th, 2015 | 686 comments
- Preferred outcome after VW software fakery ... Posted on September 18th, 2015 | 392 comments
- Worst fallout from the Ashley Madison breach(es)? Posted on September 18th, 2015 | 372 comments